- These series of electric wheelchairs are powered by li-ion batteries and use two DC 250W motors (total of 500W motor power).
- Users can control the direction and adjust the speed by using the 360 degrees waterproof, intelligent, universal joystick controls located on the armrest. The joystick contains a power button, a battery indicator light, a horn, speed selections.
- There are two ways to control this wheelchair, the user-controlled joystick or with the hand-held wireless remote control. The remote control allows caregivers to control the wheelchair remotely.
- This electric wheelchair can be used at low speed and in good road conditions, and with handle moderate slopes.
- Can cover terrains such as grass, ramps, brick, mud, snow, and bumpy roads.
- The wheelchair comes with a height adjustable backrest, and storage under the seat.
- The 12AH airline-approved battery gets up to 13+ miles driving distance.***
- The lithium-ion battery can be charged while in the wheelchair or separately.
- The wheelchair arrives fully assembled in the box. You only need to insert the joystick controller into the armrest. Contents in the box include the wheelchair, battery, remote control, charging unit, and user manual that includes the warranty details.
Performance Parameters and Technical Specs, IQ-7000
* Distance between the armrests.
** Weight is for standard range (12AH) battery.
*** Varies based on weight, incline, speed factors.