Every Quingo mobility scooter benefits from innovative design, engineering to the highest specifications and assembly by highly trained technicians. Like all 5-wheel Quingo mobility scooters the Vitess 2 comes with safety as standard.
The unique 5-wheel stability system enjoyed by Quingo scooters maintains the maneuverability, superior driving position and posture benefits of a 3-wheel mobility scooter while implementing the stability and safer cornering characteristics of a 4-wheel scooter. As well as the exceptional anatomical driving position all Quingos also offer an astonishing 80% more foot room than a 4-wheel mobility scooter of a similar length. Additionally, Quintell™ Adaptive footplates allow individual adjustment in multiple planes assuring the most natural and comfortable ride.
- NEW EZ View Digital Display with self levelling controls and sun hood. Including new EZ view display with odometer, new anti-glare dash cover, self levelling handlebar & headlight adjustment, infinitely variable speed dial, low light illumination, battery gauge, external temperature gauge, on screen error diagnostics and status signals, hazard warning switch, turn indicator switch, security ignition switch, half speed override switch, audible warning horn button, easy access seat slide enable warning, programmable controller – adjustable speed, braking and acceleration (programmed by Quingo engineer during setup for customer) soft feel handgrips & low friction tiller adjustment, dual accelerator lever for finger/thumb = EASY TO USE CONTROLS.
- NEW Quingo Comfort + Seating. Ergonomic, high back seat with headrest, new wide armrests with even more adjustment, extended easy access seat slide and fold flat feature, a new quick release, retractable safety belt and Quintell™ adaptive footplates = EXCEPTIONAL COMFORT
- NEW Chassis Mounted Basket. New easy reach front shopping basket position mounted directly to the chassis meaning steering remains light and is unaffected by heavier loads = LIGHTER STEERING UNDER LOAD
- NEW Tri-Wheel Steering & Stability. All models enjoy the Quintell 5-wheel stability system. This World Patent protected technology has now been upgraded to be smoother and even lighter, providing exceptional ergonomic posture control with its fully adjustable, self-centering steering column, greater stability, safer cornering dynamics, agility in confined spaces and superlative curb handling = AGILITY & STABILITY ALL IN ONE
- NEW Q-Cam™Rear View Camera Option. The ‘always-on’ Q-Cam™ shows obstacles such as children, pets & shoppers, even when they’re in mirror blind spots. Just as vital when travelling forwards or backwards. Optional on both Vitess and Toura = SAFETY & PROTECTION
- Front integral lever arm coil springs and rear long travel coil springs.
- Automatic regenerative braking, automatic electromagnetic parking brake, easy grip manual hand brake.
- LED daytime running lights, 3 x front lights & 2x rear lights, turn signals and four-way hazard warning, center rear brake warning light.
- 2 handlebar mounted rear view mirrors.
- 12-volt power socket for accessories
- Type – 5 Wheel PMV*
- Class – EN 12184 class B
- Intended Use – Pavement/Road
- Maximum Speed – 8mph/12.9kph (Where permitted)
- Carrying Capacity – 400lbs/182kg/28.6st
- Electric Motor – 400 Watt
- Maximum Range – Up to 30 miles**
- Battery Configuration – 2 x 50Ah
- Curb Climbing – Max 3″/7.5cm
*PERSONAL MOBILITY VEHICLE
Travel range varies greatly by each of the following factors such as type of terrain, surfaces driven on, the weight of the rider, the ambient temperature & the condition and age of batteries. All these factors can reduce the quoted travel range calculated in ISO716-4:2008 test conditions.