- Our goal is to ensure that you are delighted with your purchase.
- According to our warranty agreement, all new products have a limited warranty. All batteries have a six month warranty. Spare parts have a one year warranty. The limited warranty does not include: labor or device failure due to the owner’s misuse or negligence, non-durable components and components subject to normal wear and tear that need replacement from time to time (for example rubber materials, accessories, wheels or brakes, and plastic parts). All warranty claims require proof of purchase and the serial number.
Note that your warranty does not cover these conditions:
- Functional problems: Issues related to normal use and aging such as surface coating and plating, or natural fading of resins
- Replacement of consumable materials due to wear and tear, such as tires, fuses, plastic parts, glass parts, lubricants etc.
- Fees for Inspection, adjustment, adding oil, cleaning, etc.
- Fees for service and maintenance performed dealers as specified by our factory / company.
- Maintenance costs at any unauthorized service centers
- If you fail to regularly check any issues as specified in the user manual
- Improper or wrong maintenance on the product
- If unauthorized maintenance has been performed on the product
- Operating the product differently than what is described in our manual or if you overload the wheelchair
- Any unauthorized modifications to the wheelchair
- External factors such as: soot, pharmaceuticals, bird droppings, acid rain, flying stone, metal powder, etc.
- Natural disasters such as: typhoons, floods, fires, earthquakes etc. that damage the product.
Protect the Environment
- Please do not dispose of this wheelchair or any of its components or batteries. Instead, please return them to our service center or follow your local disposal regulation.
No products were found matching your selection.